X-HEAVY DUTY INSULATION VACUUM BAG - PRO-400
- USAGE: Removing Loose-Fill Fiberglass, RockWool or Cellulose Insulation from Attics
- BAG SIZE: 6' x 4' HOLDS EST 75 Cubic Feet / 400 lbs.
- FABRIC: 100% HD Non-Woven Polypropylene
- HIGH AIR FILTRATION: Safer for You and the Environment
- FITS: All Insulation Vacuums or Hoses with 10 Inch or Less Diameter
- EASY-FILL Spout: 12" X 10" Diameter
- STRENGTH: EXTRA HEAVY DUTY
Safety Usage Notes: A section of hose is recommend between the vacuum machine and the vacuum bag. The hose will help deflect (knock down) foreign objects (nails, etc.) before entering bag. No insulation vacuum bags on the market are HEPA rated and should not be used for the removal of asbestos insulation.