RAMVAC 23 Specifications:
- Weight: 295 lbs.
- Dimensions: 42” long x 28” wide x 37” high
- Engine: Briggs “Vanguard” V-twin OHV,
- 5 gallon tank, positive pressure lubrication, low level oil shutdown, oil pressure shutdown switch.
- Electric Start
- Fan Housing: ¼” AR-500 steel fan x ¼” AR-400 steel chamber.
- Blade Diameter: 20" Diameter •r.p.m. / hour meter
- Engine Warranty: 2 year (limited)
- 8" Dia. Inlet and Exhaust
- 10" Dia. Run-Flat Wheels
- Electric start with included 12 volt battery
- Integrated engine block cooling air filter.
RAMVAC 23 HP
Monster RAMVAC-23 is the industry’s highest rated heavy-duty Gas Vacuum with cutting edge design features.
Here is one of the market's most efficient vacuum machines for removal of insulation materials or cleaning up jobs after massive water, storm or fire damage.
Monster RAMVAC-23 is the perfect machine if you regularly have extensive removal jobs. High production rates combined with large fuel tank reduces labor time and increase profitability. This multi-purpose vacuum is the perfect match for attic insulation removal, wall spray recycle recovery and much more…
Damaged insulation material (water, fire and smoke) is heavy and it requires an industrial solution to remove the heavy material. The Monster Vac are able to vacuum heavy, damp material into a disposable bag or directly into a truck or dumpster.
All our Vacuums it is designed with steel chamber band AR-400 0.64 cm, which eliminates the need for a replaceable liner. RAMVAC can offer 3x’s the wear life of our precision manufactured perfect balanced AR-500 steel fan blades. United with our proprietary Vacuum Saver design (optional), objects are removed from the fiber before causing catastrophic damage to the impeller fan, chamber and engine.
Monster RAMVAC-23 comes with a Briggs & Stratton engine whom are the largest gas engine manufacturer in the world.
The premium grade Vanguard engine is a high-quality engine (with 2-year commercial warranty) manufactured in Japan and is widely considered one of the best in the industry.