- Weight: 250 lbs.
- Dimensions: 33” long x 28” wide x 38” high
- Engine: Briggs “Vanguard” V-twin OHV, 2.25 gallon tank
- Positive pressure lubrication, low level oil shutdown, oil pressure shutdown switch, Electric Start
- Fan Housing: ¼” AR-500 steel fan x ¼” AR-400 steel chamber
- Blade Diameter: 20" Diameter
- RPM & Hour Meter
- Engine Warranty: 3 year commercial
- 6" dia. Inlet and Exhaust
- 10" dia. Run-Flat Wheels
- Electric start with included 12 volt battery
- Integrated engine block cooling air filter.
RAMVAC 16 HP
Vacuums for the professional contractor. Premium Vac, effective and designed to handle larger cleanup jobs, built for daily use. Ideal for contractors who has many recovery jobs where big cleanup is needed after fire, storm or water damages. It is extremely durable, an unmatched machine for removing soiled insulation materials.
Damaged insulation material (water, fire and smoke) is heavy and it requires an industrial solution to remove the heavy material. The Premium Vac are able to vacuum heavy, damp material into a disposable bag or directly into a truck or dumpster.
An industry first! The Premium Vac is designed with AR-400 0.64cm steel chamber band which eliminates the need for a replaceable liner. Next to that the AR-500 steel fan blades offer 3x’s the wear life. Together with our proprietary Vacuum Saver (optional), objects are removed from the fiber before causing disastrous damage to the impeller fan, chamber and engine.
Premium Vac comes with a Briggs & Stratton engine whom are the largest gas engine manufacturer in the world.
With 24 hr. parts availability and multiple service locations within a short radius throughout Europe, you have the best support system available to keep the engines running.
The premium grade Vanguard engine is a high-quality engine (with 3-year commercial warranty) manufactured in Japan and is widely considered one of the best in the industry.