- Economy 11 H.P. Briggs/Stratton OHV Dura-lube™ engine with manual pull start (electric start option).
- 18 inch dia. abrasion resistant fan blade, 3/16 thick blades w/ solid robotic welds
- Dynamic computer balanced turbo-sonic FC fan blade.
- 6 inlet and outlet for high production. (Optional deluxe electric start & hour meter.)
- Weight 190 lbs. Dimensions 32 long x 26 wide x 37 high.
- CFM: 2,500
- Dimensions: 30” long x 28” wide x 38” high
- 1650 Series I/C cast iron sleeve
- Fan Housing: ¼” AR-500 steel fan x ¼” AR-400 steel chamber
- .8 gallon fuel tank
- 10" dia. Run-Flat Wheels
- Entry Level, Intermittent use
- Engine Warranty: 2 year consumer/1 year commercial
The RAMVAC 11 features an exclusive wear strip or 'liner' inside the fan chamber which is replaceable.
The new & innovative retrofit attic insulation standards presented by experts in building science & weatherization professionals have proven the importance of new diagnostic techniques. Testing using blower doors along with thermal imaging proves that air sealing attics & eave areas utilizing closed cell spray foam as well as re-insulation provides the greatest energy savings in older homes.
|An industry first is the replaceable low cost liner inside fan's chamber which allows an inexpensive solution for extreme wear due to highly abrasive insulation fibers & foreign debris that pass through the chamber.
The heavy duty, abrasion resistant fan blades are robotically welded with solid welds the entire length of the blade which reduces the chance of catastrophic failure from operational stress. Dynamic computerized balancing provides a precision, smooth running blade with minimal wear to the engine bearings.