RAMVAC-25 Diesel Specifications:
- Weight: 1150 lbs.
- Dimensions: 60” long x 31” wide x 50” high
- Engine: 25 HP Kubota D1105E1 12 gallon fuel tank
- Positive pressure lubrication, low level oil shutdown, oil pressure lubrication
- Electric Start, Water Cooled
- Fan Housing: ¼” AR-500 steel fan x 12.7mm AR-400 steel chamber
- Blade Diameter: 25" Diameter 6.4mm AR500
- RPM & Hour Meter
- Engine Warranty: 2 year commercial (limited)
- 8" dia. Inlet and Exhaust
- 10" dia. Run-Flat Wheels
- Electric start with included 12 volt battery
- Integrated engine block cooling air filter.
RAMVAC 25 HP diesel engine has increased performance and an impressive capacity. With a RAMVAC-25D, insulation removal will be easier and faster than ever.
Powerful suction capable of doubling your current production. We recommend using a 8" hoses for insulation removal - for highest production.
Gusset Reinforced fan blade, AR-500 (abrasion resistant) hard steel, provides durability and 3x’s wear longevity.
Oversized fan blade – working speed is 3600 RPM – Gives you high Tip Speed = more pulling power.
Double Banded Fan Chamber offers ultra-heavy-duty thick AR-400 abrasion resistant armor plate which triples lifetime of chamber.
Oversized Jack-Shaft with 2 high speed pillow block bearings, driven by quad power-band belt and sheave system will extends engine life.
Large fuel tanks provide half day running time without re-fueling.