INSULATION VACUUM BAG - FLEXBAG-COLLAR
- USAGE: Removing Loose-Fill Fiberglass,or RockWool Insulation from Attics
- Use PRO-400 or PRO-450 Bags for Cellulose Insulation
- BAG SIZE: 14' x 3.6' HOLDS EST 115 Cubic Feet / 400 lbs.
- FABRIC: 100% HD Woven Polypropylene
- AIR FLOW: No Restrictions
- FITS: All Insulation Vacuums or Hoses with up to 12"
- EASY-FILL Spout: 12" X 12" Diameter
- STRENGTH: SUPER DUTY
Safety Usage Notes: A section of hose is recommend between the vacuum machine and the vacuum bag. The hose will help deflect (knock down) foreign objects (nails, etc.) before entering bag. No insulation vacuum bags on the market are HEPA rated and should not be used for the removal of asbestos insulation. This product is not a low dust bag.